About Me

My photo
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm new but I'm learning, and if you like my stories god bless ya! I currently live in the united states, and I attend a highschool in my area. I use this blog to releave myself of thoughts, and ideas. Hope you like it.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

School Shopping

Okay people are officially dumb. Sorry but you just can't fix dumb. Walmart (nothing against walmart, or people who shop there.) this morning I walk down the isle with my mom, and whe grab a stack of notebooks, and we take about ten for me, and for my brother. This woman than comes up behind us, and starts swering at my mom because she took the last notebooks. SHE WASN'T EVEN WITH A KID! Anyways this dude comes over tells the lady to calm down or she's gonna have to leave. Later while checking out. This dude cuts in front of us, and just starts throwing his stuff on the little table thing. I was really mad after that. I mean come on! We had a few freakin' notebooks! Oh well of to school in a few days hopefully this won't be a disaster.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment