About Me

My photo
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm new but I'm learning, and if you like my stories god bless ya! I currently live in the united states, and I attend a highschool in my area. I use this blog to releave myself of thoughts, and ideas. Hope you like it.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rain.. On a Sunday?! (5/15/11)

Well today sucked!
When I woke up today, I hade a couple of plans, but by noon I found myself on the coach staring at the television with anger. Erie.. What a horrible place. Yeah we've got the lake, nice pools, and big yards, but that doesn't change the fact that it rains at least twice a week.

I wanted to go to the beach this morning, but it never worked out. Stupid weather..

Anyways, the good thing I got out of it was the fact that I got to watch movies, and vedge on a day that was supposed to be buissy. Harray!

._.

No comments:

Post a Comment