About Me

My photo
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm new but I'm learning, and if you like my stories god bless ya! I currently live in the united states, and I attend a highschool in my area. I use this blog to releave myself of thoughts, and ideas. Hope you like it.

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Beach (5/12/11)

Okay well today wasn't all that interesting I guess I had fun. Turned out that flipped scedualing is really confusing. Anyways, the day was perfect until Spanish which put me into a I-want-to-go-home-and-never-come-back mood. When I finally got home (after an awkwardly quiet buss ride.) I got on Facebook checked some stuff, and then decided to go for a walk with my dog.. I usually walk everyday, and I decided to go to the beach this time. I let Torque (my dog. I did not name him!) off the leash, and we played fetch, and he swam around.. The momment of the day was while walking these kids and their mom were walking up the shore, and neither of the boys had clothes on. (just underwear) and their all like, "go swimming with us! Yeah come on!" I simply kept walking.. There are some weird people in this neighborhood that I really never knew lived here. Boring? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment