About Me

My photo
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm new but I'm learning, and if you like my stories god bless ya! I currently live in the united states, and I attend a highschool in my area. I use this blog to releave myself of thoughts, and ideas. Hope you like it.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Softball (5/13/11)

Well, this morning started with a simple practice that was extremely boring.. The myaa team I play for is horrible. I hate to say it but we suck. Our coach, Mr Mitchel is okay of a coach, but he can be a jerk sometimes.

Knowing me I am somewhat of a spaz, and thought messing with him while he was trying to pitch would be funny. It was. I had to make the practice somewhat interesting. I mean come on it was hot out, it was raining, and it was early for a Saturday.

At the end of the practice we all kinda mozied after joking about being tired, and agrivating our coach just a little bit more. I hate to say it, but I am the "clown" of the team. I catch, but that doesn't keep me from talking to people while they try to bat, and yelling obnoxiously at a strike.

Thats just my style..

No comments:

Post a Comment