About Me

My photo
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm new but I'm learning, and if you like my stories god bless ya! I currently live in the united states, and I attend a highschool in my area. I use this blog to releave myself of thoughts, and ideas. Hope you like it.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Facebook & Other Junk (5/12/11)

Well I've become obsesed, and I feel like an idiot saying, and knowing that I spend way to much time on facebook, and on the internet in general, but you have to see the bright side..

This?

Or me spending my time doing something that we would all regret at some point. Haha well I am slightly kidding. I have orgonized my room slightly, and I have been able to put all my drawings, and notbooks, and books, and just plain junk in orgonized places.. (I have no life) Is there a certain point where orgonizing things takes over and you become almost phsyco? I think there is, and currently I'm avoiding it.

Got to talk to my neighbor friend. Don't know his name, or why I even began talking to him, but he has pitbull mixed dogs like me and I find it comfurting to talk to him... Just a friend lets remember this. His is also like early thirties ish, and I do believe I live in a good enough neighborhood to know that a nice man working on a garden who lives with his girlfriend isn't some pedo.. I still always have my phone on my like a precious guardian, as if it reasures me. But seriously who would have time to call the cops while being obduckted? (however you spell it.) Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment